Sunday, June 10, 2012

June 10 on 10: Lisa

Ten on Ten: a photo taken every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month--today we loosely interpreted this to accommodate our Sunday. Enjoy.

8ish: Getting dinner ready in the crock pot: Split Pea Soup--YUM!!! 

9ish: Breakfast fun with the whole family. Colin is starting to play around with his voice and loves it when you put your finger to his mouth while he's talking.

10ish: Alyssa loves helping. Colin not so much.

11ish: Farrar boys are "matchy-matchy" for church today: blues and browns. Aren't my boys handsome?

12ish: Colin slept through all of church today.

3ish: Alyssa thought she looked like a cheerleader in her outfit after church. This is her interpretation of a cheerleader pose.

3ish: Jacob and Colin watching European Cup Soccer--Croatia had just scored.

4ish: Boo wanted to say hi.

6ish: Made some gluten free, dairy free cookies for dessert. They tasted good but were much more crumbly than the last time I made them. 

6ish: Alyssa didn't mind the texture.

7ish: Singing "Wheels on the Bus" before bed. Colin LOVES to just watch his sister.
 

7ish: More singing before bed. This time Alyssa treated us to her version of "Tony Chestnut."


2 comments:

stephanie said...

I love your posts because they are so Alyssa and Colin heavy!

It's fun to see what you do on a Sunday, I love all the "getting ready" pictures.

That is awesome that Colin slept through church!

Alyssa's cheerleader pose - so funny.

Your boys are handsome. One of them gets it from me. Oh wait, I'm not handsome - I mean just good looks :)

Gluten free cookies... um, no thanks! Those are the kind I should make though, because then maybe I wouldn't eat as many.

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

so great! i am glad it landed on Sunday this month so that I could see these photos with Jacob included. you have some cute kids there!

thanks for sharing!